Monday, October 5, 2009

Collage


this creates a story about my subject because my subject is about my boyfriend denis and how he gave me the sweatshirt so in this collage I'm trying to depict all of the things denis and the sweatshirt make me feel, i chose the two different backgrounds because me and denis have different backgrounds he's Ukrainian and I'm italian also the clouds background i put in because he makes me feel like i'm floating on clouds all the time, i chose the hope and love picture because he brings me hope for the future and love, i chose the legs because he makes me feel sexy, i chose the fence because he makes me feel safe like no one can harm me, i chose the eiffel tower because thats where we are going next summer, i chose the eyes because he's always watching my back, i chose the beach scene because we went to the beach one day and it was a really good day, i also chose the pictures of us because thats what the sweatshirt means to me and i chose the picture with the words because we're having a hard time adjusting to the change but we can get through anything. the tools i used to create this image are, the brush tool, lasso tool, cloning stamp, adjustment layers, brightness/contrast/ opacity tool,free transform, transform,layer styles,smudge tool.


A black picture with writing




sweatshirt on the phone - Artist- Danielle Harris



sweatshirt on mailbox - artist- Danielle Harris


me and my boyfriend
Artist- Danielle Harris


a couple walking
artist- Danielle Harris



me and my boyfriend at the beach
Artist- Denis Zabludovsky

No comments:

Post a Comment